Business Development Intern @ CodeTank Labs
CodeTank Labs is a software development firm comprised of front and backend developers in Knoxville TN. We create custom applications and APIs. More simply put, we are a group of technologists building innovative tech solutions for our clients. While our foundation was built around web- and mobile native applications for iOS and android, we consider ourselves to be pioneers in the immersive reality space (Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality).
What are we looking for?
For this role, we are seeking a proactive and inquisitive student who is eager to learn about our industry and has an interest in sales and marketing. No technical development or coding experience is necessary to perform the duties of this role. In this position, you can expect to learn the ins-and-outs of the Agile software development process and become well-informed on technology trends like virtual reality, blockchain, and even quantum computing.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing LinkedIn content calendar; update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to social media posts and emails.
- Assist with launching B2B Direct Response ad campaign (Linkedin and Google Adwords).
- Assist with updating sales documents such as sales decks, case studies and one sheeters.
- Assist with creating content for direct email marketing campaign; monitor SEM & LinkedIn digital advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate meetings and maintain staff calendars as needed.
- Keep client examples organized and up-to-date.
- Take notes during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files in Dropbox.
- Research trends in software development and share learnings internally during weekly briefings.
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree minimum; preferably college junior or senior
- Proficient computer skills
- Some Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-accountable and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Schedule flexible, preferred at least four days in office each week
Please send all inquiries here.