- Using markup languages like HTML to create user friendly web pages
- Maintaining and improving website
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- BSc degree in Computer science or relevant field
We are looking for a qualified front-end developer to join our developer team. You will be responsible for building the “client side”of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
Aspects of our culture and values:
- High Performance
- Freedom & Responsibility
- Individuals working as a unit
High Performance – Can you identify root causes, and go beyond treating what’s on the surface?
Freedom & Responsibility – Do you have the ability to make decisions in order to expedite a process?
Individuals working as a unit – Can you treat employees and customers with the upmost respect?
Why work for CodeTank Labs?
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year
- Very flexible schedule with the ability to work from home
- Group health insurance and vision/dental plans
To Apply, email resume to [email protected]